Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final Report on PLN

My Final PLN Report

I am so thankful that I took EDM 310 and the things that it has taught me. One of the most important things that  I have learned from EDM 310 is about building my Personal Learning Network or PLN. I have come to add a lot of sites and teacher blogs on to my PLN. I am still using Symbloo and it is super easy to use. I have even introduced it to my dad and mother-in-law. My mother-in-law helps keep my father-in- laws business going as well as they have rental properties. Symbloo allows her to keep up with all the sites she needs in one place. I have learned that a PLN is not only useful to teachers and students, but to everyone else as well. I am continuously looking on Langwitches blog and reading her post. I am also always looking for good websites for me to get material for my class. I recently added a site called NASET, it stands for National Association of Special Education Teachers.
Two stick people one titled me and one titled you. The "me" stick figure has a question mark in its thought bubble. The "you" stick figure has a light bulb in its thought bubble. In between the to stick figures it has a heart and under the heart it says get connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment